Welcome to our help section. We hope you find using the website and online accounts as easy as possible. For members experiencing problems registering or logging into the online members area, additional help can be found on the CU Online website.
Are you having problems logging into your account?
If you are experiencing problems logging into your online account, check the following:
- Did you receive a confirmation email about your registration request? If no, then your registration was not completed properly. Please try registering again making sure to fill in all the required details.
- Did you receive your PIN number in the post? It can take 3-4 days to arrive. This will be a numeric PIN.
If you did receive your confirmation email and PIN number, check the details to ensure you are entering them correctly. If you are still experiencing problems, then please contact us and we will do our best to help you.
Have you registered more than once? If so, this may be the cause of the login issue as each registration is unique and the details you receive for one account will not work with another. Multiple registrations also make it difficult to determine which PIN/password is associated with a specific registration.
If you have registered multiple times, please contact and inform us so the additional accounts can be disabled.
Things to remember
- You create your username when you register
- You create your password when you register
- Password must be at least 8 characters in length
- Usernames and passwords are both case sensitive; ensure the cap locks key is not on when entering the details
- Your PIN can only contain numbers and is issued to you via post.
- Desmond Credit Union advise that you guard your CU Online PIN, as charges for the re-issue of same will be passed onto members
- Your online account session will expire after 5 minutes of inactivity; this is a security precaution
- If you have problems viewing the website or online accounts. please update your browser to the latest version. For information on updating your browser, please go to CU Online website.
Are you having problems registering?
You are required to create a username when registering for the online accounts service. A username should be easy to remember but not something which is directly linked to you or your account.
We recommend that you do not use:
- Your Account Number
- Your Staff Number
- Your Pay Number
Your username should including at least 1 letter and 1 number. Your username should also be at least 6 characters long and not include spaces. Your PIN will be issued to you via a secure PIN mailer in the post. This should be changed to one of your own choosing as soon as possible. If you lose your PIN, report it to Desmond Credit Union immediately and ask to be issued with a new PIN. The new PIN will be different to the old PIN. Your PIN must be 8 digits in length and not cannot any letters.
Passwords must be created when registering. This is your security question for the site and should include at least 1 letter and 1 number. Please pay particular attention when creating this; try to avoid spaces in your password. Your password can be reissued to you by email if you lose it, however it will be a new password, not the old one which is sent. You should change the password immediately after receiving it by email to maintain security.
If you have any additional queries about this site or the online accounts, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Click here to read our website Terms and Conditions
Click here to read our Privacy Statement