While Christmas is an exciting time of year, it can also be very expensive, especially for people with young families and other commitments.
If you need a helping hand, we’re happy to talk to you about a Christmas loan to help you over the festive season. We’ve been serving the community of Newcastle West since 1972 and we like saying ‘YES’.
Here’s what you can expect to repay on a typical loan of €1,000 over 1 year.
|Loan Type||Rate APRC Variable||Amount Borrowed||Weekly Repayments||Total Cost of Credit|
|Personal Loan||10% (10.5% APRC)||€1,000||€20.24||€1,051.56|
Note: Interest is calculated on the reducing loan balance. Lending criteria, terms and conditions apply
To make an appointment, call into our office on North Quay or ring 069 62700. This ensures a private consultation with one of our highly qualified staff.
Please note, that in order to apply for a loan, you will need the following:
- Photographic I.D. (passport or drivers licence)
- Proof of Address (utility bill dated within the last 6 months)
- Proof of Income (3 recent payslips/audited accounts for self-employed)
- Bank Statements for last 3 months up to date
- Mortgage Statement (if applicable)
- Statement of any other loans or credit cards
Desmond Credit Union Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland